Mental illness is one of those things that people either 1) don’t know anything about or 2) have very strong opinions about even if they don’t live with a mental illness. This series initiates the important conversation of what is it really like to live with a mental illness or love someone who does?
If you struggle with anxiety and depression, join us in the RESILIENT Facebook group.
Previous episodes that discuss mental illness:
- Ep. 01 – Becky L McCoy; Anxiety, Depression, & Feeling Unloveable
- Ep. 07 – Heather Bender; Unplanned Pregnancy, Denial, & New Purpose
- Ep. 13 – Laura Fleetwood; Wonder Woman, Breakdown, & Hope
- Ep. 22 – Christina Herr; Mental Illness, Resentment, & Restored Relationships
- Ep. 35 – Kelli Estes; Prescription Drugs, Addiction, & Sobriety
TAKE THE QUIZ: BeckyLMcCoy.com/quiz
Get the 3 Truths (and a lie) For When Life Is Ridiculously Hard printable: BeckyLMcCoy.com/3Truths
*** Are you ready to change the way you live without getting out of your pjs? Join us for the Brave Together Virtual Retreat: BeckyLMcCoy.com/retreat ***
Connect with Becky:
Share your Sucker Punched story at BeckyLMcCoy.com/Submissions
Please subscribe to and rate this podcast to help others find Sucker Punched.
NOTE: Sucker Punched is the podcast formerly known as Stories of Unfolding Grace