Ep. 63 – Trillia Newbell; Burnout, Sabbath, & Boundaries
Trillia Newbell and Becky wrap up the burnout series with a discussion on how to prevent it with healthy boundaries, margin, and regular rhythms of rest through the practice of sabbath.
Check out Trillia’s new book: If God Is For Us
Links from this episode:
- Trillia’s talk from the BRAVEtogether Virtual Retreat
- Trillia’s book God’s Very Good Idea
- Books referenced in this episode: Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend and Margin by Richard Swenson
- DREAM: BRAVEtogether Virtual Retreat 2/23/19
- BLOG: What You Need to Know About Burnout From a Single Parent
- PODCAST: Holiday Burnout Episode #59
- Resonate Recordings
Connect with Trillia:
Connect with Becky:
Have a product or service Sucker Punched listeners would love? Send me an email at podcast@BeckyLMcCoy.com for advertising information.
Share your Sucker Punched story at BeckyLMcCoy.com/Podcast
Please subscribe to and rate this podcast to help others find Sucker Punched.