Have you ever felt like you’re in a season of life that’s unbearable?
Do you feel like no one understands?
Does it seem like you’ll never survive?
Adulting is hard.
We don’t expect life to be so hard. Suffering is for other people. And then loss and disappointment knock us flat like a sucker punch. Join Becky L McCoy as her guests share their stories of hard moments in life and how they are choosing to live bravely and authentically. Get cozy with a cup of coffee or clean the house while you listen. Either way, join in and consider sharing your Sucker Punched story with us.
Get 3 Truths (And A Lie) for when life is ridiculously hard
Interested in sharing your grace experience on the Suckerpunched podcast?
Please send an email to podcast@BeckyLMcCoy.com answering the questions listed below. If your story is a good fit, you’ll hear back from me within 30 days. If you don’t hear from me, please consider submitting again in the future.
1. A difficult season you experienced (could be a loss of a person, job, home, hope or dream, etc.)
2. How did you react emotionally?
3. What did you struggle with most about this season? How did you decide to handle the situation?
4. What good things happened in the midst of this incredibly difficult time?
5. How did you choose to live bravely and authentically as a result of this experience?
6. What would you say to encourage someone else in a similar situation?