Ep. 55 – Tasha Gentile; Disappointment, Failure, & Guilt
Tasha felt like a disappointment when one of her first births as a doula did not go as expected. She struggled with the guilt of feeling inadequate, she felt like she had failed professionally and as a friend. Tasha had to wrestle with the ideas of calling and how she felt her failure had disqualified her from this vocation.
Read more thoughts on disappointment: Good Things Are Scary; Disappointment is Comfortable
Links from this episode:
- Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist
- Remember God by Annie F Downs
- BLOG POST: Good Things Are Scary; Disappointment is Scary
- Ep. 53 – Jennifer Dukes Lee; Disappointment, Career, & Control
- Resiliency Coaching
- BRAVEtogether PERSEVERANCE – TO GO
- BRAVEtogether on Facebook
- Resonate Recordings
Connect with Tasha:
Connect with Becky:
Have a product or service Sucker Punched listeners would love? Send me an email at podcast@BeckyLMcCoy.com for advertising information.
Share your Sucker Punched story at BeckyLMcCoy.com/Podcast
Please subscribe to and rate this podcast to help others find Sucker Punched.